Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Awesomest AP Lang Teacher Ever!!!!!!!!

Everyone wish Bunje a digital happy birthday! Help make this the best birthday ever! It's not too late to come and join the fun! This will be up forever in order to make Bunje feel better whenever she's feeling a little gloomy, so comment away anything that will be inspirational will do!

24 comments:

Matt W said...

Happy B-day Bunje!!

Ivan D said...

I knew there was going to a blog post for this. I even mentioned it to Dan sarcastically.

Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

S dnem rachdenya !!! =)

Vikkie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNJE!

Matt: Do you like live on this website? I mean this was posted at 3:21 and you responded two minutes later..... creeeeperrrrr! lmao

Matt W said...

vikkie, I posted it. Don't you read anything? I though it would be nice. duh!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MS. BUNJE!!! You're so sweet, Matt!!! ^_^ I hope you had a wonderful birthday today, especially with that delicious birthday stromboli(sp?) in your belly!!! Oh, and I just wanted to ask... is that Happy Birthday in Russian, Sergei? o.O?

Matt W said...

If we are a multilingual class then, Feliz CumpleaƱos!!!!

Unknown said...

Alright, me too!!! Ni shinlin kawa le! (I think that's how the english pronounication is spelled...)

Vikkie said...

wow i feel dumb haha

Matt W said...

it's alright vikkie, we all still love you

Alison C said...

I'll just stick to the English version -
"Happy Birthday, I hope that your next year is as great or better as the last one."
Ali B :)

Meg Song said...

happy birthday!! =)

(asian style)

Vikkie said...

yayy

Anonymous said...

I'd say it in ASL, but obviously that'd be a little hard to type. I'll give it a shot though: "moves right hand to chest, brushes upwards, then moves right hand to meet left palm in front of you. Now put your left arm horizontally in front of your chest, touch your right elbow to your left hand and move your right hand to your left elbow from a vertical position."

Kay that didn't work so well. But happy birthday Bunje!

Bunje said...

Thanks guys! Because of you, and a teacher I refer to as my own private Dumbledore, this birthday was one of the best I've ever had. Thanks Langers and especially you, Matty!!

Sarah C said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Sorry it's a bit late.
Remember, Bunje:
You can dance if you want to,
you can leave your friends behind
cause if your friends don't dance
and if they don't dance then they're
no friends of mine!
Safety Dance!

Sarah C said...

Happy Birthday in German:
Frohes Geburtstag!
Don't try saying that, though. It just sounds angry.

Eva B said...

Best Birthday Wishes, about a day late.

Hilary R said...

Matt. You WOULD post a blog that says Happy Birthday to the Awesomest AP Lang Teacher Ever. Just saying.
Happy Birthday, Bunje! Or should I say belated.

Matt W said...

Hil is that a compliment or a slap-to-the-face?

Unknown said...

lol XD Aw... that's not really nice if it's a slap in the face! I'll say something about it!

Matt, thanks for making a blog for Ms. Bunje! PEACE!!

Jonathan S said...

Bon Anniversaire Mme Bunje!!.....je regret pour le reponse tarde. Je n'a voit pas le poste.

Frenchin' it up, tu sait?

Carly C said...

Sorry this is belated but HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNJE!
And yea...matt you would make that post:P

Matt W said...

Wow, I almost forgot about this! But was I a complete suck-up or what? lol But two years later and it is still here. So once again, Happy (Belated) Birthday to the Awesomest AP Lang Teacher EVER!!!! (As you can see, the sucking up has yet to disappear...oh well, I could have worse traits)