Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to AP Language and Composition! We will be using this blog as a tool, a resource, and hopefully as a source of profound discussions about life. A blog is an excellent medium to explore each other's and our own brilliance and creativity. Class discussions that get cut short by the bell will be continued here, and we will often expand upon ideas we come across in our readings throughout the year. Everything you say here will have value--make it matter!
10 comments:
Matt,
First-I'm sorry to hear you are all alone, but I do check this blog everyday. I just don't leave comments unless they are pertinent.
Second-I propose we "divide and conquer". You can rule 55 percent and I can watch the other 45 percent, since you officially declared your kingship first. What do you say?
mine.
Think again, Meg...Of course, joint ownership is a consideration ;)We'll have to see.
no. you guys can go to a place that i would say if i wasn't worried about using profanity in school. this is my blog!
Fine Matt, have it your way...but know this: The Gauntlet has been thrown...
you're a gauntlet
O hai guys.
"The gauntlet has been thrown"?
C'MON NOWWW.
You guys are all sooo silly. I am clearly Queen of The Blog in Bunje's absence!
you're the queen of stupid head
Post a Comment