Monday, May 18, 2009

Bee Keepers 12

Discuss, plan, motivate and inspire here....

12 comments:

Stumpy LC said...

Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone minus fiona has finished the book yet. Get it done everyone! You can do it! XD

MattyC said...

Team Gold Rules!

Anonymous said...

i told you you can rename the team, but AFTER finishing the book. Are you done?

MYRA, MYRA,I'M DONE! =D (jk.)

MattyC said...

i finished yesterday thank you very much

MattyC said...

so whats the plan for organizing our discussion? Mae said we should split our section into individul sections but how are we displaying our information, and how are we going to get the other team to interact in our discussion? i was thinking about employing a Coastal/devil's advocate style of teaching by arguing against any points made by the honey bee's to force them to devle deeper into each topic.

Anonymous said...

Okay so matt, me, and mae all have chapters 8, 9, and10 but are we splitting them up or are we all doing every chapter?

MattyC said...

i think all three of us are doing each chapter and then we'll pool whatever we have together for each chapter. idk what the other people are doing for 11-14 though

Anonymous said...

Okay well when are you posting your chapters? Is it okay if I post mine tomorrow afternoon?

Anonymous said...

Sup BeeKeepers.

I'm on Chapter 13. I should have brought my book to the hospital with me last night, but, I didn't. Fail.

Anyways, things that I think we should talk about:

-Black Mary
-Zach
-guidance

I have to go into more depth about these, obviously, but maybe this weekend we can get together?

Ashley S said...

Getting together this weekend sounds like a good idea, Maegan. I also think it would be good to discuss Lily's reaction when she learned the truth about her mother leaving her.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing I am free on Sunday afternoon maybe Borders? We could all meet or whatever works for everyone is fine as well.

BrendanA said...

I won't be able to meet you, most likely. I have something going through the approval process for sunday.